A luxury home can bring high-end finishes and amenities that you just won’t find in most homes. Sometimes, the only way to find superior and exclusive comforts on your wish list is to discover what a luxury home can bring you. Of course, the specifics of what makes a home luxurious varies from person to person, but we’re going to talk about common features that define a luxury home.
Features That Define a Luxury Home
Owning a luxury home is not just about having a home that’s larger in size. It’s about having a home with remarkable fixtures, appliances, and style. Catering to fine taste and superior craftsmanship comes with a wonderful luxury home.
A luxury home can feature five-star frills that can still correspond with the owner’s taste. But often the features will fall in line with exceptional quality, performance, and appearance.
Luxury Home Features List
- Premium Kitchens – Kitchens in a luxury home will often be large enough to not only cook in but also entertain and host family and friends. They tend to deliver professional-grade appliances that offer smart technology, superior product performance, and style that is impressive and maybe even dramatic. Some premium kitchens will even offer oversized islands and attached butler’s pantry or walk-in pantry.
- Vast or Expansive Rooms – Most rooms in a luxury home will be larger in size. Ceiling heights are often higher, too.
- Custom Styling – A luxury home is likely to have its own distinct look and not conform to the cookie-cutter appearance found in many neighborhoods. The stylings of a luxury home can be specific to its owners and have the look of something special and unique.
- Excellent Locations – Often a luxury home will be located in a place with a great view, on a large piece of property, or in an upscale neighborhood. The appearance and amenities of the neighborhood where a luxury home resides is often elevated and could be pretty exclusive.
- Additional Comforts – Many luxury homes will have more than 1 fireplace and staircase, spas, entertainment areas, home theaters, covered outdoor entertainment areas, gyms, pools, and 3+ garage stalls.
Types of Rooms in a Luxury House
Many times a luxury home – with their increased square footage – will offer a number of specialty rooms like:
Oversized or more than 1 laundry room
Theater or movie room
Large Master Suite
More bathrooms and en suites
Multiple garage stalls
Outlying buildings (pool house, or stable or workshop if rural)
Expansive entry foyer
More than one office
Upgraded surfaces and fixtures like quartz countertops and rain shower heads
Must-Have Features in a Luxury Home
Luxury homes offer many enhancements, but they often highlight new and exciting must-have features that you won’t find in many other homes. From new technologies to run a home smoothly, to energy-saving and premium designed elements that take a home from functional to exceptional.
Is a luxury home in store for you and your family? Are you ready for more space, fine finishes, and expansive accommodations? A luxury home can bring you just what you’re looking for.
Depending on your needs and wishes, the right luxury home might take time to find or you can also consider building this type of home in the perfect spot for your family.
Working with an Experienced Memphis Area Real Estate Agent
When it’s time to sell your existing home or buy a great new place, turn to a highly regarded and well-informed local real estate agent. You want someone that you can trust to give you the best advice and know-how for your new home purchase or sale. Check out my other great articles to help you through your home selling and buying experience here in Memphis. Staging homes for sale is also part of my expertise. Please ask me about it when you reach out.
Take a minute to learn more about me. With over 15 years of top-notch service for my clients, I can guide you with your house sale, new home purchase, or buying a great parcel of land. As a top, licensed real estate agent in the Memphis area as well as a luxury home agent, showing you the best properties for you and your family is my goal!
Contact me at (901) 828-8919 or drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can speak in person about your plans and options. Ask me about seeing homes for sale by video or virtual tour and find the best place for you!
Angie Kelley, Crye-Leike Realtors
(901) 828-8919 or (901) 756-8900