Are you in the market to buy a luxury home? This type of house can be the perfect fit for people looking for custom finishes, larger rooms, high ceilings, an upscale feel, and plenty of dedicated spaces. In fact, one of the first things that comes to mind is the sheer variety of rooms that luxurious dwellings offer. Let’s explore what types of rooms can be found in a luxury house.
Rooms You’ll Find in Luxury Homes
All homes will have kitchens and bathrooms, living rooms, and bedrooms, but a luxury house will have so much more. These types of opulent homes will have a variety of specific rooms to cater to hobbies, exercise, media, and more.
5 Top Rooms in a Luxury Home
The fun, unique rooms found in a luxury home can vary greatly. Depending on who built it and their interests, they can range from useful spaces to special nooks and storage areas to extravagance and indulgence.
- Media Room This is a very popular room found in luxury houses; a space specifically designed to watch your favorite shows, movies, and family videos. The layout can include raised seating, a large screen, and overstuffed couches or recliner chairs.
- Game Rooms How about spaces to play video, board, and table games! These types of hobby rooms can include a large space for fun activities for both adults and kids. Incorporating minibars and kitchenettes can make this an entertaining place for gatherings or evenings at home.
- Pool, Hot Tubs, Workout, and Sauna Rooms While these types of luxury rooms can provide hours of enjoyment, they can also be part of a healthy lifestyle. Exercise and wellness amenities built right into a custom home is a top room request for many luxury houses to make fitness and health easy to access.
- Large (and Walk-in) Pantries and Closets, Utility Rooms, and Mud Rooms Luxury homes aren’t only about elevated living; they can also provide more convenience and comfort. These types of utilitarian rooms can make life easier and more efficient.
- Garages and Outdoor Living Exterior amenities shouldn’t be forgotten with a luxury home. Plenty of space to house cars, hobby equipment, 2-wheel vehicles, and anything the mind can think of is often a top space request for a luxury house.
The sky is the limit when building or buying a luxury home. Choosing what is most important and valuable to you and your family is helpful when deciding which home to select or build. Discuss your needs with your real estate agent before you head out to see what is available. They can give you terrific tips and lead you to the right luxury properties.
Working with an Experienced Memphis Area Real Estate Agent
When it’s time to sell your existing home or buy a great new place, turn to a highly regarded and well-informed local real estate agent. You want someone that you can trust to give you the best advice and know-how for your new home purchase or sale. Check out my other great real estate articles to help you through your home selling and buying experience here in Memphis. Staging homes for sale is also part of my expertise. Please ask me about it when you reach out.
Take a minute to learn more about me. With over 15 years of top-notch service for my clients, I can guide you with your house sale, new home purchase, or buying a great parcel of land. As a top, licensed real estate agent in the Memphis area, showing you the best properties for you and your family is my goal!
Contact me at (901) 828-8919 or drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can speak in person about your plans and options. Ask me about seeing homes for sale by video or virtual tour and find the best place for you!
Angie Kelley, Crye-Leike Realtors
(901) 828-8919 or (901) 756-8900